State of Regen Ag (with Gabe Brown)
Who is Gabe Brown?
Gabe has also been named one of the twenty-five most influential agricultural leaders in the United States. His pioneer work in the Regenerative Agriculture movement has gained him a platform to share his story from TedTalk stages to Netflix documentaries.
His recent book titled "From Dirt to Soil, One Family’s Journey Into Regenerative Agriculture" has been the top sold book on Amazon for 24 months.
But among other things, Gabe is first and foremost rancher. Along with his wife Shelly, and son Paul, they own and operate Brown’s Ranch, a diversified 5,000 acre farm and ranch near Bismarck, North Dakota. The ranch consists of several thousand acres of native perennial rangeland along with perennial pastureland and cropland. Their ranch focuses on farming and ranching in nature’s image.
Gabe & Paul were one of our first clients to use the GrazeCart platform for their direct markting operation - Nourished By Nature
In this in-depth interview, you'll hear Gabe, Blaine & Brooks dive deep into:
- Gabe's farming journey.
- Where the term 'Regenerative Agriculture' originated & what it means.
- The consumer awareness around regen ag.
- What makes regenerative different than 'Organic'.
- Gabe's reaction to the Kiss The Ground Film.
- Understanding Ag's work with General Mills.
- Breaking research on nutrient density.
- Why now is the best time to transition to Regenerative Agriculture.